3/9/10

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

The week I had Kade was Valentine's week. I had promised Rea a few of her girlfriends could come over and we had stuff for a little party and cookies all ready. Well, obviously that never happened. So to help her feel a little special and loved and not so ignored, we invited Emily and Carly over (her two little girlfriends from school). WOW!!! I'm pretty sure 3 little girls make more noise, mess, and fuss than a dozen boys. Yikes! Never heard so much screaming at the top of their lungs, loud burps, and tornadoes hitting every room. However, they had fun and that's all that matters.

Pretty much how silly they always are


Took her 15 minutes to decorat this ONE cookie


You can't really see the mess on her face but all three of them were covered in flour within 2 minutes. They would rub their faces in it & splash it around

1 comment:

McDermaid Fam said...

what a studly smile! you are such a fun mom, letting them make that mess and have so much fun :) hope all is good