We rang in the new year in style....bed way before midnight!! It was a movie and popcorn, followed by bedtime stories and dream land. Awoken at midnight by firecrackers and hollering, I'm glad someone enjoyed the hour in style. New Year's Day we had friends/family over; did a little sledding, eating yummy food, and playing games. We are grateful we have the opportunity to celebrate with wonderful people and for our friends and family.
I have yet to make New Year's resolutions.....I admit, it never crossed my mind until Mike asked....ok, well I'll try to think of something (insert smile) in the mean time...Here's to a New Year!
Coop & Rea

Rea & Zoe

Teamwork!

Beth & Breann


Kinlee LOVES cookies

Playing Elefun

Would U Rather??

Rea & Baby Megan

Katie huffin it up the hill
2 comments:
Cute sledding pics. Happy New Year!
we always have so much fun with you guys. lets do it more often :)
Post a Comment