8/9/09

Weekend Fun

We had an extra treat last weekend as Mike was in CA all week and was able to take Friday off. It was perfect weather to head up into the mountains (along thousands of others). We hiked around Silver Lake, which is so beautiful, and got some fishing in. It was cool and sunny. A slight hint of fall followed by a hot week this week. Saturday afternoon I got to have a "grown girl" tea party at Gardner Village. Yummy food and yummy tea.
We went to a hot air balloon festival afterwards and Reagan loved watching them fill up. We also went swimming at Murray City Pool. It has a great big are of just 3 feet so I don't necessarily have to get in and swim. I can just hang out by the side, legs dangling in, and watch my fish swim around. Reagan has LOVED swimming this year and is great swimming underwater.



The girls






2 comments:

Unknown said...

"All" the girls having tea, huh? Hmph! I don't see ALL the girls!

Becky O said...

Hey Erin! (Trent Here) I got your blog through Krista who recently posted on ours. I was just talking to Steven Wright this evening about getting all of your blogs so we all can better keep in touch. Your little girl is adorable. I miss you guys, keep in touch!