5/16/09

I miss my computer, catching up, enjoying the sun and life in general

Cute picture of the kids (and dogs) at the door watching Grandpa Dick and Tom Cat.





So I've missed my computer. It was infected. I think it was the swine flu. Least that's what the media told me. It's been at the doctor for a few weeks now, we get it back and heck, it's still infected. Why pay money for something that didn't get fixed :) Anyway, it's back, I'm in love, and life continues. We don't do a lot of surfing the internet but for basic blogging, blog-stalking, and email checking, it was missed. The past few weeks have been very busy. Happy Belated Mother's day to all Mother's out there. We had a wonderful weekend in Idaho celebrating. The weather was gorgeous and the company even better. It's been a beautiful week here and I'm afraid we are jumping into a heated summer very soon. Mike was in CA this past week and Reagan and I were able to do some fun things on the days I was off and also at nights with the weather so nice. She has been taking dance and loves it. She likes to show everyone "how I put my legs" for dance in which she poses. Her first recital will be coming up next month. I can't even imagine the chaos, tears, fears and laughs that will be. A few weeks ago my neighbor, who works for the zoo, had a funraiser for earning money to travel to Mongolia to study cats. It was at the gymnastics training center and the kids had a blast. I sort of thought I was 15 again and I'll spare you the details!!! Needles to say I couldn't move for a few days. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: