11/10/08

George

Meet George. George is all ready to go outside this blustery day. He could only stay out for a short while, however, because according to Reagan, "he got very very cold".

4 comments:

McDermaid Fam said...

george george george of the jungle!!! hahaha so cute!

Krista ODell said...

What a cutie! I bet she brings a lot of light into your life! Hopefully we'll see you at Thanksgiving-time - Are you going to Kimberly?

Natalie said...

Cute picture!
I am so sad to have missed your party tonight, I was really wanting to come!
Both the boys had their parent-teacher conferences tonight. SO sorry! I hope you had a good time.
Lets do lunch again or something...that was great to see you guys, shawn is off on tuesdays and sundays. let us know if you want to get together!

Jill Denham said...

So darling :-) Erin, may I get your mailing address?