9/2/08

Conversations....

A few conversations with Reagan:

Mommy: Rea, did you poop in your pants?
Reagan: Don't really think so.
Mommy: Well either you did or you didn't.
Reagan: Maybe mommy

M: (After her stomach growls) Are you hungry Reagan?
R: No, my belly tooted

R: Reagan naughty mommy
M: You are? No, not really. Well, sometimes
R: Reagan need spanking mommy
M: I don't think so


M: Can you get down and walk please?
R: No
M: Why?
R: Cuz that's why

Daddy: One more book and it's time for bed.
Reagan: I scared!
Daddy: What could be scared of?
Reagan: (with a pause and a fold of her arms) Penguins!
Daddy: Uh, Penguins? Penguins aren't scary Rea.
Reagan: Yeah

3 comments:

JenWright said...

Sweet, growing-up-too-fast girl. :)

Natalie said...

Wow, that is so cute! I was laughing the whole time I was reading that. I love to hear the things that little kids come up with. Keep them coming! We miss you guys!

McDermaid Fam said...

i love your blog. every time i come on here i just always find myself laughing. so cute... i love the take me out to the ballgame in the nude!