Saturday night was "Midnight Madness" at Gardner Village (now's the time for anyone who is familiar with this place to say oooooooohhhh! FUN, unless of course you are of male gender and then you roll your eyes and probably dry heave a little as Mike would do). Heidi, my friend Beth, and I went for what was
supposed to be an hour of fun but ended up being an
"all night of fun". They have great deals, games, prizes, etc. I
finally found my bed spread for our new bedroom set, and got some decor to go along with it. I was
SO happy. While "the girls" were having fun shopping, laughing, shopping, etc. Mike and the
not-old-enough-girl went to a park next to our house and celebrated 50's nights with tattoos, mazes, entertainment, etc. Thought I'd show you my tattoo princess!! (Oh, and I thought I'd include a picture of Beth and I after a night of exhausting fun!)
The
First Tattoo

The
I better make mom feel good tattoo

The
I'm getting carried away tattoo

2 comments:
I LOVE your blog!!! So many fun times you have!! Rea is sooo cute and growing soo fast. I love seeing all the fun things that she is doing. The video was entirely way too cute!!! luvs, B
It sounds like you guys had fun at Midnight Madness... Your blog is so cute. Your family pics turned out great... We should get the girls together sometime.
How old was Reagan when you got her singing the ABC's?
Post a Comment