8/15/08

Family Pictures



We have never had an official family picture so my friend Beth's sister is a photographer and we went to Thanksgiving Point and had some taken. She did a great job! Of course there are several I had to post because....well, because Reagan is just so cute...so sorry for the many.






3 comments:

Yvette said...

Erin, these are so cute!! They turned out good, I like how they are not all "posed", but just of your cute family loving each other! So cute!

Krista ODell said...

Those are great pictures! She is adorable! It made me smile to see how beautiful your family is!

Jen said...

Wow !! And WOW !!! Such awesome pictures! They turned out great. Your family is so stinkin' cute! Reagan is adorable. I love all of the things you write about her and all of the things she says and does - what a cutie! :)