6/15/08

Fatherhood is Not for Sissies!



This is a book Mike's mom gave the "Father's" for their special day. I thought I'd include some quotes from the book.

*It's a Glorious day when a father is born - Barbara Paulding
*Raising kids is part joy and part guerrilla warfare - Ed Asner
*To become a father is not hard; to be a father is, however - Wilhelm Busch
*A baby has a way of making a man out of his father and a boy out of his grandfather - Angie Papadakis
*People who say they sleep like babies usually don't have them - Leo Burke

I'm surrounded by wonderful fathers. My Father, Mike's father, brothers, in-laws, etc. Reagan has so many wonderful examples of Father's, for which I am grateful. Her Father is the most important person in her life. She loves daddy! Mike is a great father. Reagan is his world. He would rather spend a day playing and hanging out with her than doing anything else.

To all the Father's out there - Happy Father's Day!

No comments: