6/9/08

Birthday Fun!

Isn't it a wonder that after you have kids your birthday becomes more about your kids than it does you?? It's trying to find something that will be fun and entertaining for them so you can enjoy yourself also!

Course, The Mayan (a Mexican entertainment restaurant with divers and all) isn't exactly Reagan's idea of fun!! The water terrifies her, the divers aren't much excitement for her, and "we go home daddy" is often heard. However, we thought we'd torture her through a lunch :O) J/K. You can tell by her look that she's not too thrilled but after the dinner she is all giggles with Katie and Zoe. Afterwards, the girls went shopping and the boys (or men) took the girls to the park.
It was a great day turned 30 all over again.

Reagan

Katie

The Girls

Erin & Reagan

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Cute pictures!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday!!
I know what you mean about birthdays, we usually dont even do anything on our b-days. Man, I am getting old!
I hope you had a good one!