We had a wonderful Easter Weekend in Idaho. Mike's sister Sara, her new baby girl Kennedy, and her family along with his brother and fiancee were all there. It's not very often we are all together so we actually got a family portrait taken - I think the first professional one since, what? 1979 or something :) They turned out really nice.
It's so much fun for Reagan to play with all her cousins. When I was growing up we didn't have any that lived around and few that were even the younger kids' ages so I love the fact that Reagan has plenty to play with, be buddies with, and hopefully be really good friends with when older. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families!
Here are a few photos from the weekend.
P.S. When you get to the last clip it's really shaky but I was laughing so hard, and you have to listen over the music to hear her barking!

No comments:
Post a Comment