6/17/14

How we kill nearly 4 months of time

Wow, Feb was the last entry...really? Seems like it was last week.  The longer time goes on, the faster it seems to fly.  We spent a long weekend in Bozeman late February.  Dad got to tend to the store and mom got to tend to a sick kid.  I think this was probably prior to his bout with a stomach bug.  Not a fun time. We kept the staff busy replenishing sheets, quilts, you name it :) But any hotel is like an awesome vaca right!


 We celebrated Mike's birthday while we were in UT for Spring Break :)

It was fun to go back as a family to UT.  We miss it.  We love where we are now but it's fun to go back and see family, friends, and visit places we used to love to frequent.  Kids loved feeding the horses at Wheeler Farm. And playing in all the areas at Discovery Gateway.



Kade enjoyed sharing his lollipop with Dozer


Mid March....It's FINALLLLLY warm enough to enjoy the outdoors! YAH!!!




Lovin' some Jenga for game night - my kids are surprisingly awesome at this game! I love that my kids love to play board games.  


 Mike started a little remodeling on our basement :)
Got in an early session of swim lessons!

We welcomed a new baby cousin - Jax

We had some Easter fun




Reagan had her 2nd recital.  
Our home was invaded by superheroes....

And we search for TMNT in every sewer hole


Kade had his first shaving lesson

And our lawn had it's first cut

Memorial weekend was lots of fun!!  We had a little hike with cousins, some great food and a had a fun 4-wheeler ride.  Kade ate his very first ear of corn. Very first!!  He's starting to try things he has previously refused.  His new saying is "I'll like this when I get older"......






Mike is such a great dad.  100% into raising his kids and making them feel loved and make sure that they do fun things.  I love that about him :)  It was something I always, always knew.






No comments: