Here she is on the first day. She chose to have bisquits and gravy for her breakfast that morning. I love that she knew just what she wanted to wear, how her hair would be, and even that she wanted to "jump for joy" that she was in FIRST grade! She's growing up so fast and we are wondering where all that time went! We love her for so many reasons :) And we know that she is smart and will succeed at whatever she puts her mind to!
As for mom and little Kade, we are adjusting to being each other's entertainment I guess!! I have been trying to take him to daycare/preschool twice a week. He gets to go into the preschool area when and if he behaves and can sit still :) He loves going now though and knows just where to put his blanket when he gets there and turns around with a "bye mom, have good day". They all love to have him because he is so insanely polite and cute! I have done a lot of fall cleaning, running errands, finishing little projects here and there, and usually try to get some me-gym time in. My days fly by and it's time to pick her up before I know it! So the question "What do you do all day if you are a stay at home mom?" doesn't usually sit well with me, because I am not usually "at home" or what people must wonder...sitting in front of the tv, reading, etc. I'm a busy lady :)
We spent the last day possible at the lake yesterday. We took Reagan's little friend to give her someone other than Kade to play with. He was fine in his own little world, throwing rocks, carrying dirt, and looking adorable. There is the chill of fall in the air and right around the corner. We are usually below 50's at night and it takes most of the day to climb up to the 70's or low 80's. While I am totally bummed to see summer go, I LOVE fall, and not so much looking forward to winter. But with changing seasons comes new beauties, and new adventures!!
1 comment:
She is so darling. Total girl! You guys are always doing such fun things. You are an amazing momma.
Post a Comment