7/7/12

Fishin', Four Wheelin', and the 4th of July

My Blog is a MESS!! Anyone that's an expert, help me find out how to work this bloody thing!! These pictures are all over the place and I can hardly title :(

We spent 3 days this week camping with Mike's parents and sister and her kids.  We had a great time!  Kids "caught" their FIRST fish!!  We had some fun 4wheelin' rides, playing in the creek, eating way too much, fun times with cousins, and staying up well past bedtime!
Grandpa's fishin' buddy









Spottin' the fish jumpin'


 Kade reelin' in his fish...and I LOVE his face when we tried to get him to hold his!!


 Beauty :)
 Wish I had a better view of her excited face!
 NOT about to even HOLD the line!!


 4 wheelin fun

























S'more time, conversing with Grandpa, and game time













Creek time ;)



Teepee Time






Yep, Kade feeding the dog, time!











We came home in time for the 4th of July, which at our house means a parade that Reagan is so terrified the entire time she hides behind a bush, which is behind a crowd of people, a toddler who loves everything too much and insists on getting high fives from everyone, catching all the candy, and then pushing his "curbside" rule.  The kids and I went with some friends, and then we went to her Aunt's house to swim for a bit.  Naps, dinner, and "boring" fireworks at the house.  Those were Reagan's words. That coming from a child who is afraid of clowns, mascots, sirens, and FIREWORKS!!  Kade was still a little freaked out as well, and that's probably why we don't attempt the "real" wireworks! I'm hoping another year and we can join the masses.  Either way, it was a totally fun week!

Rea & Ava (her little BFF)...probably the only minute she paid attention...can you see her little eyes a-wanderin', on the look out for any clowns...this GIRL!!

S





No comments: