6/11/11

A few weeks in Photos

It's insane how fast time is flying by! Here we are June and when I look at our calendar I am overwhelmed with how much is going on and how fast time will go. Before you know it, we will be in August and preparing Reagan for school!
We've had a busy few weeks around town. Reagan started t-ball twice a week (no pics!! I haven't had the time to take the camera and shoot away while trying to yell encouragement at my team, make sure they aren't dancing around or sitting down or trying to hurt themselves while waiting to go to bat!). It's been fun, exhausting, challenging, crazy, and entertaining. We have a pretty decent team considering and all the parents have been awesome! I have 14 girls! Eek!!!! We have a few dominant personality ones, a few that don't mutter a sound, and then our sassy, eye-rolling sweetheart! If anything, it's probably her that drives me the most nuts, because you can't critique or help her without feeling like everyone is staring at your going "Ah, so that's the coaches kid". :O) I'll make sure to get pictures soon! The games go through June, then it's on to swim lessons, some camping, a trip to the beach, and there we are August!
We were able to be in SLC for a few days for a wedding. Reagan had a fabulous time playing with her cousins. We miss them! I also was able to travel to Kimberly and go to my nieces graduation, then followed with Reagan's preschool graduation the next day.
It's starting to get slightly warmer around here (by that I mean at least getting into the 60's!). I can't imagine how cold swimming would be right now. Definately not sunbathing weather for me. Things have finally bloomed at our house and we have a full flower garden in the front yard. Been nice to see what everyone kept telling us was so pretty. We definately have a lot of to-do projects since the house sat empty for a year but just seeing what transpires has been a big thing right now so we can know what to do in the future. My dad was up this week and helped up plant a garden. I can't wait!! Always wanted to have more than just a few plants here and there so this is our time to shine...and let's hope it grows!
Lovin' them some Aunt Heidi


Just look at his face vs. her face! She LOVES water/swimming/bathing...he HATES getting wet ;)





Playtime






Garden time


Flyin' the kite
Kade is very persistent when it comes to many things and one of those is trying to do almost everything by himself. This day, he was trying to get the kite to fly. Nobody was going to help him, and NOBODY was going to take the handle away! Not to mention he LOVES LOVES LOVES Buzz and Woody. We had quite the tantrum when this kite disappeared.



Dakota and Amber on Grad Day

1 comment:

HOLLY said...

I'm jealous you have your Dad to help you garden! You will have to give me some tips.