1/31/11

Preschool

Reagan's preschool is amazing. I absolutely love the teachers, the program, the place, etc. Ran by 2 retired teachers, the things they teach the kids are so cool. By the first few weeks Reagan could spell colors (associated with songs of course), and knew more about Martin Luther King Jr than I did, functions of the human body, etc. She has started using words like "illustrated, prototype, relatives, measurements, etc". She is so insanely curious right now. It's all about how this came about or how do they make this. Most of the time I feel dumb so I make things up as I go along. There was a "how do you make glue", I replied "from horse feet" :O) She was horrified and asked Mike later on. He being the nicer, creative one said "sticky trees...if they run into a tree and stick to it, it's the sticky tree to make glue". She gets a fabulous home made lunch and has productive learning, not just a few hours of "entertaining". She is more than ready to start kindergarten.
So that leads me into what Kade does while she is away :O) Crawls into her room and tears it apart playing with everything. What she doesn't know won't hurt her right!

1 comment:

HOLLY said...

That sounds like an amazing preschool! I wish I could find one of those down here.