Welcome 2009! Wait, was there a celebration?? I wouldn't know. Reagan and I had a slumber party in our bed and zonked out before 11. Lame, I know. The new year holds a lot of uncertainty in the world, but could also hold a lot of promise. Here's a few of my goals:
I will be more optimistic
I will lose those silly 5-8 pounds I've wanted to lose for 2 years
I will exercise more
I will drink less Diet Coke and more water
I will cook more and eat out less
I will finish my almost finished home and craft projects
I will keep in touch with distant friends
I will nap more
I will floss every day
I will go camping more than once this year
I will (try) to spend less
I will......probably be writing these sames things next January :O)
Either way...Happy New Years!
2 comments:
Love your goals...they made me smile...they are pretty much the same as mine. We must think alike.
My goals also include finishing unfinished craft projects. Which means I'll be paying Tasha to knit that hat that I started last September 23, 2007.
Post a Comment