7/10/08

We were in Idaho for the 4th of July weekend. We spent time with family hanging out and doing some fun things. We roasted marshmellows and made smores, went jet skiing, and had a get together with Mike's family and "celebrated" Reagan's birthday....again. She's going to think a birthday is a week long celebration every year.

After our fun weekend, we left Reagan in Idaho with both sets of grandparents for the entire week!! Mike took the week off to get things accomplished around the house. I had Monday off and don't fall off your chairs now, but I pruned ALL our shrubs!! Gasp! I know, I DID YARD WORK! I have to admit it's probably the first time since we've owned a home that I got dirty - and very sore!

Oh! How fun!


Has she seen mom read the tag one too many times?


Reagan's Cousins (notice she's the stoic faced one!)


Jet Skiing


Emmett, Rea, and Bart


Resting after a rough day

1 comment:

Heidi Louise said...

She is getting so big and cuter every day!