1/8/08

Christmas 2007!

So another Christmas season has come and gone. Just when you think you can't take another day of Christmas music, crowded stores, or anxiety over the right gift, it's gone and you are left with "next Christmas will be so fun". December was a long month for everyone in our household as Mike had to be away from Reagan, Reagan went through Daddy withdrawals, and I wonder how on earth I could have survived one more day! I admit, I'm sort of a grinch at Christmas. I don't know why but my goal this year (which will probably be forgotten by the end of the month) is to be happier during December and make sure shopping is done or gifts made before the madness of the retail season hits. In spite of it all, we had a wonderful week with our families. Reagan didn't understand nor did she really care about any of her presents but the most important part to us is being able to spend time with families. We are lucky that both our families are in 1 locationa, although sometimes it involves stress (on my part mostly!) about who to spend time with because we love both our families equally and know that Reagan loves to see them all and of course, they love to see her. Any holiday is awesome when you spend it with family so we hope that you were all able to enjoy the season and spend time with your loved ones making memories, snapping photos, and eating WAY too much! Enjoy the pictures of our fun filled Christmas day!

No comments: