9/19/07
Utah State Fair 2007
Ok, now I know you are all jealous...I mean, who doesn't just LOVE fairs! Dirt in your shoes, odd entertainment, expensive rides, deep fat fried foods, and carnival workers who forgot to shower or brush their teeth for the last 2 years. I, for one, am not a huge fan. Nonetheless, Mike drags me along every year. So a few hours later, suffering heartburn from the 7,000 calories that came from any and every food you can possibly imagine (but mmmmm, love the cotton candy and funnel cake), dirt on our shoes, and smelling of, well, the fair, we climbed back in the car with me wondering just why is going to the fair such a big deal! We don't even experience the dizziness of the rides as it's all I can do to look at them. Mike enjoyed a slide ride with Reagan, and she had fun (sort of) at the "Little Hands on the Farm" tour (notice dad thought she needed to look like she was on the farm too). The animals were on the downslide since it was the second to last day, but we were able to get our share of the fair for the year.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment